Warning Regarding Developmental Courses:
All full-time and part-time students required to complete developmental courses must enroll in the specified developmental course(s) during their first and each subsequent semester of enrollment at EKU until all developmental requirements are completed. If you are required to take a developmental course (a course with a zero at the beginning of the course number, like 090 or 095), you must successfully complete the course within two consecutive terms of university enrollment or you will be dismissed from the University.
Sign up NOW for any course(s) you may need (090 has an 095 follow-up)! If you fail the developmental course in which you are currently enrolled, IMMEDIATELY add it to your next semester's schedule!!!
At the EKU homepage (www.eku.edu) click on "EKU Students" in the top menu, then click on EKUDirect on the left hand side of the screen. Students register online.
For assistance, students can visit the Registrar's Office - the location is SSB 239. The hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and on Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. During the summer Freshmen Orientation Days, Registration staff will be assisting Freshmen only. A schedule of dates will be posted.
First Time Freshmen
New, first time freshmen register during their freshman orientation session. Freshmen orientation sessions are held throughout the summer. For information call 859-622-2285.
Students unable to attend freshmen orientation will be allowed to register after the last session of the summer has finished.
Registration is based on the undergraduate student's earned hours.
The registration timetable can be found in the current copy of the EKU Colonel's Compass.
NOTE: You will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view and print the registration schedule or any other information in the Colonel's Compass.
- There will be a registration hold placed on students with unpaid accounts. These holds will not allow any registration activity for any semester until the account is up to date.
EKU Now! Students
Refer to the EKU Now! web site for information regarding registration for EKU Now! students.
For further information or questions regarding registration, you may contact the Registrar's registration staff at (859) 622-2320 or by e-mailing the Registration Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students can ONLY register using the EKU Student Web.
- Access online registration by clicking on the EKU homepage (www.eku.edu), Click on EKU students in the top menu, and then click on EKUDirect on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Students must have a Registration Access Code (RAC) to register. (This is obtained from their advisor.)
- Register by hours earned based on DegreeWorks Report. DegreeWorks Reports are available online through students' EKUDirect accounts. Look under Student Records.
- Registration is 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. (Remember: the day begins at 12:01 a.m.)
- For registration assistance call 859-622-2320.