Student I.D. Request
Providing Students with their EKU ID Number
As of November 23, 2009 students will not be able to log into EKU Direct with their SSN, they may do this only using their EKU ID number.
Therefore, should a student lose their ID number they will not be able to log into EKUDirect to retrieve the number. Below are the options available to any current or former EKU student who wishes to obtain their EKU ID number.
A student who wishes to know their EKU ID number may do ANY of the following:
Come in person:
- A student (current or past) may come into the EKU Registrar's Office, or one of the Corbin, Danville, or Manchester extended campuses, and present a photo ID.
Email a request:
- A student (current or past) may email Registration@eku.edu and request their EKU ID. Full name and birthdate will need to be included in the email request.
- This will be honored as long as the student emails from their EKU email account, (thereby confirming identity).
- Students who have not yet activated their EKU email account should do so ASAP and monitor that account regularly as it is an official means of communication between students and the university.
- Students are expected to activate their account through EKUDirect, (and therefore after Nov. 23, 2009, will need their EKU ID). They may also receive assistance with their email account by appearing in person, with a photo ID, at the EKU desktop support office located in the Combs Building, room 209.
Submit a written request:
- A student (current or past) may complete the EKU STUDENT ID REQUEST form and return it (mail or fax) to the Registrar's Office.
- Once the information provided on the form is confirmed as being in agreement with the University's records for that student, the student will be contacted and provided with the requested ID number.
- This form may be located on the Registrar's website, under "forms"