Skip to main content



Address Changes

Address and name changes may be made in writing by submitting the new information to the Registrar Office, Whitlock 239, CPO 58, Richmond, KY  40475-3158, or in person at that office.

Name Changes

If you are or have been employed by EKU (full-time, graduate assistant or student worker), you will need to change your name through the Human Resources Department. Please contact them for the requirements to make name changes.

If you are not and have not been an EKU employee, you may use the Student Change of Name form which may be obtained by going to and clicking on Student Name Change. If you are unable to do that, you may write a letter which must have your signature giving your EKU ID, old name, new name and reason for change. If the change was by court order a copy of that order must be sent with the request.

Grade Changes

Grade Changes are submitted by the appropriate faculty member to the Registrar Office.  Students may view grades via their myEKU Online Account under Student Records.

For further information regarding grade changes, you may email or call the Registrar's Office 622-2320.


Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/