Applying for Graduation
General Graduation Application Information
Undergraduate students become eligible to graduate by:
- Completing all program requirements as specified in the applicable undergraduate catalog.
- Submitting a Graduation Application through myEKU.
Graduate students become eligible to graduate by:
- Completing all program requirements as specified in the applicable graduate catalog.
- Scheduling the comprehensive exam or thesis defense (GRD)
- Submitting a Graduation Application through myEKU by:
August 31 for December graduation
January 31 for May graduation
May 31 for Summer graduation
Ceremonies are held at the close of the Fall and Spring semesters. Students who are candidates for graduation are encouraged to participate in the ceremony.
Graduation Application Fees
The graduation application fee is $50 for each undergraduate-level degree sought, and $20 for each undergraduate University certificate sought.
The graduation application fee is$55 for each graduate-level degree sought and $20 for each graduate University certificate sought .
How the graduation fees are applied:
The fee is assessed to the student's EKU account upon completion of the graduation application. This graduation fee partially offsets the production and mailing of diplomas and certificates.