Skip to main content

Holds on Your Record


Students who owe the university money or property (e.g. library books) may have holds placed on their record that will prevent the release of transcripts. If a request is received and the student has such a hold then the request will be returned to the student and the student will be informed as to which office placed the hold. Only that office can release the hold and the student should contact that office. Once the hold is released the student can resubmit their transcript request.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/