Skip to main content

Petition for Readmission

Students who wish to return to EKU but were academically suspended or dismissed (and sat out the required suspension/dismissal time) with an institutional GPA of less than a 1.5 must appeal for readmission through the Office of the Registrar and submit an application for readmission to the Office of Admissions.

Use this form to request readmission into EKU.

If you have been suspended and wish to appeal for an immediate return, please complete this form:  Petiton for Immediate Readmission

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/