Skip to main content



Personal Information Changes

Address and name changes for current students may be made in writing by submitting the form at the link above.

If you are NOT a current student and want to submit a request to update personal information, click here instead.

Human Resources

If you are or have been employed by EKU (full-time, graduate assistant or student worker), you will need to change your personal information through the Human Resources Department. Please contact them for the requirements to make changes to your personal information.

Grade Changes

Grade Changes are submitted by the appropriate faculty member to the Registrar Office.  Students may view grades via their myEKU Online Account under View Grades.

For further information regarding grade changes, you may email or call the Registrar's Office 622-2320.


Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/