Skip to main content

Transfer General Education Request

A transfer course from outside of Kentucky, or from a Kentucky private school, may be used to meet EKU General Education requirements.

This form is to be used by students transferring from non-Kentucky universities and/or private universities within Kentucky.

All other transfer students are covered by the Kentucky Statewide Transfer Agreement.

Students are required to provide proper documentation as proof that the transfer course (s) satisfied general education requirements at their prior institution.  

The Office of the Registrar will only send student record information to your secure EKU email address. 

Please complete seperate forms for each school.

List each class you are requesting to count for EKU's general education requirements.  Include Class Prefix (e.g. BIO), Class Number (e.g. 101), Course Title, Credit Hours of transfer course, and Term and Year the transfer course was taken.

Include EKU Gen Ed element plus transfer course prefix (i.e. BIO) and course number (i.e. 101)

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/