Skip to main content


Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are available to each student through their EKUDirect student web account. Look for the link under the Student Records menu.  **Unofficial transcripts do not include degrees or university certificates earned at EKU.  


Official Transcripts 

There are several ways you may request a transcript:

  1. Request Via the National Student Clearinghouse: You may submit a request online. Transcripts requested via the National Student Clearinghouse will be processed within 24-48 university business Hours. Transcript fees: $10.25 for Mailing and Electronic Exchange Requests; $12.00 for PDF Requests.  If you wish to send a transcript via the Exchange or PDF, you must make the request through the National Student Clearinghouse.
  2. Request by Mail: To place an order by mail print the Transcript Request Form, complete each area of the form, and be sure to include your signature. Mail the completed form and payment ($15 check or money order) to: EKU Registrar's Office, Transcript Department, Whitlock 239, CPO 58, Richmond, KY  40475-3158. Request Forms received without payment will be returned by mail to the student. If you wish to pay via credit card, Click Here to pay via the Registrar's payment page (be sure to take note of the order #, you will need to submit that along with the request form).
  3. Request in Person: You may submit a request in person at the Registrar's Office (Whitlock239). Requests for mailing of the transcript will be processed in 3-5 university business days.  You may also request one on demand to take with you immediately.  Both require $15 pre-payment.
  4. Request by Email: A completed Transcript Request Formmay be scanned and emailed to the Transcript Department at but it must include proof of $15 payment (Click Here to pay via the Registrar's payment page.  Be sure to take note of the order #, you will need to submit that along with the request form).  Request Forms received by email without proof of payment information will be returned by mail to the student.  Emails without the transcript request form will not be processed.
  5. Apostille Transcript: EKU graduates who plan to work or further their education abroad may need to authenticate their degree(s) and transcripts. This process is referred to as an Apostille, which is the verification and legalization of a document for international use. Instructions for completing an Apostille Transcript Request are available on the Apostille Page.

If There Are HOLDS On Your Record

Students who owe the university money or property (e.g. library books) may have holds placed on their record that will prevent the release of transcripts. If a request is received and the student has such a hold then the request will be returned to the student and the student will be informed as to which office placed the hold. Only that office can release the hold and the student should contact that office. Once the hold is released the student can resubmit their transcript request.

For further information regarding transcripts, you may contact the Registrar's office at (859) 622-2320 or 1-800-622-2320 or

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/